1. I have been practising Keto for over a year now. I am a nutritionist and very hungry for information on all things Keto. 2 of my really good friends got diagnosed with cancer and I decided to try learn all things Keto relating to cancer and that is how I found your course. No I am not disappointed. I am loving the course.
2. I did think about the course for a month before I signed up. More from a time point of view. I have a lot going on at the moment.
3. I think I have learnt more about the specifics of Keto eating. I am implementing a lot of what I have learnt so far into my own life. My health is improving on a day to day basis. I am a keen athlete (not competitive- or only with myself) and my training and recovery has improved dramatically.
4.I quite like the way you have the audio and transcripts. And your course is laid out in a very user friendly way. There is a beginning middle and an end to each section. And then the next one begins.
5. Yes. I have been recommending it to others. As well as people who have been diagnosed with cancer or are recovering.
6. As a practitioner (and living in South Africa) I would love to have a community of like minded practitioners where we could have questions and answers and sharing of issues coming up with our clients who are starting a ketogenic way of life. I would also like more access to webinars and youtube videos where the science is stated and where kept has been successful for cancer.