Director at Patricia Daly Nutrition since 2012. Providing tailored nutritional therapy services (one-to-one and group consultations) as well as extensive online resources on the practical implementation of ketogenic metabolic approaches for both patients and practitioners. Day-to-day running of www.patriciadaly.com and www.ketoforyou.com.
Co-Author of the best-selling book “The Ketogenic Kitchen”, published in English in 2016 by Gill Books in Ireland and Chelsea Green in the USA; in German in 2018 by Trias Verlag (“Ketogene Diät bei Krebs: Das Therapie-Kochbuch”).
Founding and Advisory Board Member for the European Keto Live Centre, Germany.
Visiting lecturer at the Irish Institute of Nutrition and Health (IINH) in Bray, Wicklow, on Cancer Biology, since 2013.
Freelance writing for magazines and supplement/wholefood companies.
Speaker at international conferences on the topic of the emerging science of ketogenic diets for cancer patients. Some examples:
- October 2014: 3rd International Conference on Exercise and Cancer in Munich (Germany).
- February 2016: 3rd Wise Traditions Conference (Weston A Price Foundation) in Limerick (Ireland).
- November 2016: Yes2Life Conference (“Charging down the wrong path: Is cancer a metabolic, epigenetic disease?”) in London (UK).
- February 2017: 2nd Annual Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics in Tampa (USA).
- June 2019: 1st Keto Live Conference in Berguen (Switzerland).
- November 2020: 2nd Keto Live Conference, online.
- November 2020: The ketogenic diet as supportive therapy in oncology, European Society for Integrative Oncology (ESIO), online.
From 09/2000 to 08/2012
Various roles in international corporate businesses, namely UBS, PostFinance (both in Switzerland) and Bank of Ireland (Ireland). For details please get in touch.