1/2 cup Coconut flour (50g)
3 tsp Egg replacer substitute (e.g. Orgran) (9g)
1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda (2g)
2 tbsp Chia seeds, ground (20g)
1/2 tsp Rock Salt, pink (2.5g)
Coconut milk, canned, full fat (250g)
1 clove Garlic, crushed (3g)
1 medium Leek, sliced (140g)
1 1/2 cup Spinach (50g)
2 tbsp (solid) Coconut oil (27g)
50g Red Pesto
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds, ground (1g)
1/2 tsp Turmeric, ground (1.1g)
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Mix coconut oil, ground chia seeds, bicarbonate of soda, egg replacer and rock salt.
- Add coconut milk and mix to a wet mass. Press into a greased (e.g. with coconut oil) cake tin and press down well and up the side of the tin (about 1.5 inch). Make small holes in the dough with a fork.
- Bake the dough in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the coconut oil and gently fry sliced leek and spinach. At the end, add the pesto.
- Take the dough out of the oven, add the vegetable and pesto mass put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Per Portion (150g)