Practical Keto Meal Plans
Ketogenic Diet: Basic Information, Practical Tips, Meal Plans and lots of Dairy free and Gluten free Recipes
Please make sure you are getting supervision and monitoring from your medical team. Do NOT use the ketogenic diet instead of conventional treatments
This is my first eBook published in January 2014. It contains meal plans for 14 days that will help you reduce your carbohydrate intake from an initial 38grams to 12 grams a day while maintaining an optimal ketogenic ratio.
Are you interested in learning more about the ketogenic diet?
Do you want to follow a ketogenic diet that, at the same time, is healthy, nutrient-dense and well thought through?
Are you following a ketogenic diet but you need or want to reduce your dairy intake?
Is it difficult for you to figure out how to include so much fat in your diet?
Are you frustrated that so much information on the ketogenic diet is geared towards weight loss or bodybuilding but it's not suitable for you?
I’ve spent over 3 years researching and implementing the ketogenic diet and in this eBook, I’ll give you lots of practical tips and my experience along with 2 weeks of unique meal plans.
The ketogenic diet is high in fat, moderate in protein and low in carbohydrates. The pre-clinical evidence is compelling and this approach is gaining more and more interest in the cancer community and among oncologists. Unfortunately, there are many misconceptions and recipes that wouldn’t support you while following a ketogenic diet.
In my experience, people following a ketogenic diet need clear meal plans, at least in the initial stages until they understand the diet and how their body responds to it.
Anybody implementing and following the ketogenic lifestyle knows what a confusing and stressful time this can be. It took me several weeks to design the recipes and meal plans that are:
- Nutrient-dense and balanced, with inclusion of foods with anti-cancer properties
- Delicious- you will be surprised to see that there is spaghetti bolognese, delicious bread, pancakes, wraps and hot porridge for breakfast on the menu!
- Easy to cook and incorporate into family life.
After lots of cooking, tweaking, re-designing and fine tuning recipes, these unique meal plans are now available- all you have to do is shop and cook. Research, recipe creation and planning (which is the hardest!) is all done for you!
Read what patients and carers wrote about "Practical Keto Meal Plans":
Thank you for all that you do, I would have been lost without any of these recipes and information that you provide!
Thank you for your very easy to follow & tasty meal plans. I am not particularly good at cooking & I do tend to let things slide but after following your plan for a week you do not know the pleasure I felt when my partner looked in the fridge & said yum yum ! He is a tough cookie to please with regards to food & that just made my day. I will be following the next weeks meal plans, thank you, but I wondered if you have any plans to release a book of recipes ? Your style of food seems to suit my constitution and the ingredients are familiar to me, some of the American recipes do not suit me so well. Love to buy your cookbook if you are planning one.
Practical Keto meal plans is an excellent book. It delivers exactly what it promises – a practical way to improve your diet and your health. I find themeal plans especially useful and easy to follow. Since ‘going keto’ my energy levels and well-being have dramatically increased despite having regular chemo. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to feel better and have more energy. Patricia was also very helpful when I was having (self inflicted) problems with the download.
Key Features of "Practical Keto Meal Plans"
- 137 pages in full colour
- Introduction to the ketogenic diet and overview of the basic principles
- 14 days of meal plans
- One page per day with a full overview of the meals and macronutrient ratios for the full day
- Full overview of each recipe with calories, macronutrient ratios (carbohydrates, protein, fats) reflected in a pie chart and clear instructions
- A different breakfast every day, using leftovers or simple recipes for lunch and different dinner options for each day
- A whole section with keto-friendly snacks if calorie intake needs to be increased
- Ketogenic foods at a glance
- All recipes are grain/gluten free and many are dairy free or can easily be modified to exclude dairy. Emphasis is on nutrient density and you will learn how to incorporate organ meat and fermented foods in a keto-friendly and delicious way.
- Unprocessed red meat is part of the diet but clearly within the limits of the scientific recommendations for patients.
- A list of different resources and scientific references for further research and reading
Cost: USD 19.90
Find out how to maintain a daily carbohydrate intake of 12 grams by checking out my second eBook here!
- About the Author -
Patricia Daly Nutritional Therapist (BA Hons, dipNT, mBANT, mNTOI)
Not only has Patricia Daly been keeping her cancer in check and thriving on the ketogenic diet for over 4 years now, but she is also a qualified and experienced nutrition professional. She has been working with hundreds of cancer patients from all over the world and has helped many of them with the implementation of the ketogenic diet.
In January 2014, she published her first eBook “Practical Ketogenic Meal Plans” that helps patients embark on a ketogenic diet by showing them how to reduce their carbohydrate intake from 38g to 12g a day over a 14-day period. Based on excellent feedback and upon request of many of her readers, she is now publishing an eBook with meal plans where carbohydrate intake does not exceed 12.8 grams.
This product comes with a zero risk, 14 day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you bought this eBook but it doesn’t fulfil your expectations or it isn’t right for you, I’ll refund your money!