The Ketogenic Kitchen is a vital resource- a great source of information for both patient and physician, helping to ensure that the diet is done safely with a variety of healthy, delicious and nutrient-dense foods.
I’m very excited to guide you through a deep dive into your blueprint of life! The goals of our work together are as follows:
- Clarity regarding a diet pattern that suits your nutrigenomics- there won’t be a need to follow a particular “commercialised” diet like vegan, keto, Mediterranean, pescetarian, raw food
- You will follow an approach that is tailored to YOU and you’ll rediscover how to go about this with confidence and creativity! You will be able to optimise your health based on nutrigenomics, food preferences, lifestyle (what is realistic) and possibly some targeted blood glucose testing at home if
- Lots of “a-ha” moments– understanding yourself, your past health and family history and, maybe, even some of your behavioural patterns a lot better 🙂
- Having confidence in your supplement regime- if you need one. Getting clear action steps on how you can regain and/or maintain optimal health.
- Knowing where your potential weaknesses and strengths are from a genomic point of
- Having answers to questions like how much saturated fat you should eat, how much coffee you can drink on a daily basis, what you can do to best support yourself in pressurised times, what blood biochemistry markers you should include when visiting your GP- and hopefully many more!
A Deep Dive includes:
- Initial consultation of 75 minutes
- One follow-up consultation of 45 minutes to discuss progress, do troubleshooting and generally keep you on track with your programme In-depth analysis of your genomic report (saliva home test testing for 100 clinically relevant genes)
- Review of your health and family history as well as current symptoms and health goals before our consultation
- A few short, insightful videos to watch before we meet
- Analysis of and provision of a tracking sheet for your blood work
- Clear action plan for nutrition, lifestyle and supplement interventions
Yes, the test interpretation is included. It’s a very simple saliva test that you perform in the comfort of your home. All you need to cover is the shipping back to the lab – it is recommended to use a courier such as FedEx if you reside outside the USA.
- Please provide your postal address so the testing kit can be shipped to you. This usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- The results usually take 2-4 weeks to get back to Patricia.
- Once Patricia finishes her interpretation of the results, you will be able to discuss them over the course of your sessions.
- The genomic testing we offer during this programme helps remove the guesswork when designing a personalised diet and lifestyle programme. This is done by looking at over 100 clinically relevant genes. What does this mean, “clinically relevant”? It means that this is a test that will truly empower you, show you where your potential genetic weaknesses are and, most importantly, what you can do about them.
- We don’t test anything that is scary or that you can’t influence with diet or lifestyle! It’s truly empowering and not intimidating at all- please don’t worry. Also, remember that we do “whole body” genetic testing versus for instance genetic testing of a tumour or specific tissues. It’s a comprehensive analysis that will allow you to take better control of your health straight away.
Here is an overview of what the genetic test covers:
- Diet – Learn your ideal diet type and macro metabolism, optimize weight loss Energy – Boost daily energy levels and ensure optimum methylation
- DNA Protection & Repair – Optimize tumor suppressor gene function & DNA repair Athletic Performance – Boost performance and metabolism, decrease recovery time
- Stress & Cognitive Performance – Reduce stress and anxiety, raise cognitive performance Hormones – Balance hormones, support thyroid health and optimize vitamin D levels Inflammation & Longevity – Decrease inflammation and raise the probability of longevity Detoxification – Learn how you detoxify chemicals in your diet and environment
Patricia Daly respects your privacy. We promise not to share, rent or sell the information we collect from you. Your data is stored securely.
About Patricia Daly
I’m a nutritional therapist (MSc Advanced Nutrition) specializing in metabolic therapies for recovery from chronic health challenges. I work privately with clients and medical professionals locally and internationally, meeting virtually and using online programmes.
I am also an author, speaker, metabolic lifestyle educator, and cancer survivor. My goal is to make a significant difference in my clients’ lives by bridging the gap between science and practical application to support their vitality and quality of life.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need some support along the way at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book a discovery session to ask any questions you may have about the programme with this link https://p.bttr.to/3ahhxyE
I’m excited for you to take steps to take command of your health- both physical and mental!
About Patricia Daly
Patricia Daly is an experienced and internationally recognized nutritional therapist (MSc, dipNT, mBANT, rCNHC) specialising in the personalised application of ketogenic metabolic therapies for recovery from chronic health challenges. She credits the ketogenic lifestyle for successfully quieting an aggressive eye tumour she was diagnosed with fifteen years ago. In 2021, she completed her MSc degree in “Advanced Nutrition in Research and Practice” at Middlesex University in London.
Patricia is co-author of The Ketogenic Kitchen, a best-selling cookbook that includes meal plans for therapeutic carbohydrate restriction. Born in Switzerland and living in Ireland, Patricia is a proud founding and advisory member of the European Keto Live Center based in Switzerland. Nothing makes her prouder than witnessing her clients transform from by-standers to active and empowered participants on their health journey.