If you are missing bread, these perfect little focaccias are fantastic for sandwiches and very filling too.
250g boiling Water
60g Coconut flour
40g Coconut oil
2 tbsp Psyllium husks (36g)
1 tbsp (solid) Coconut oil (24g)
1/2 tsp Rock or Sea Salt (2.5g)
- Melt coconut oil on low heat in a pan.
- Mix coconut flour, psyllium husks and sea salt.
- Add coconut oil and boiling water to the dry ingredients and use a hand blender to mix well.
- Form 3 flat round pitta/focaccia.
- Melt 1 tbsp of solid coconut oil in a frying pan and cook the focaccias, 3-4 minutes each side.
Per Portion (138g)